Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Love My Life


My little girl was just sleeping on my chest as I was reading a book in the sunshine through our window. She was giggling in sleep and I thought "I love my life!" It's been such a relaxing weekend and Adam and I so enjoy our Rosie. Here is a most recent picture of her :)

3 comments:

Amy... said...

Amy, she is just so cute! You should be a proud mama! I love hearing about how you love your life. Isn't it great?

I can't wait to have another one in my arms. I'm going crazy just waiting:) love, Amy

Gina said...

amy, this is the 3rd time i've tried to post, but something is wrong!! hm....... anyway!! i wanted to say that rosie is so big and long now!! how cute! i cna't wait to see her in just 2 days!!

Anonymous said...

AMY!!!! I love her already! I want to meet her :) She is soooo cute! I am enjoying reading this! I miss you!