Friday, January 23, 2009
Blogging and Facebook
I just have a hard time with both blogging AND facebooking. Does anyone else? I like the privacy of a blog because I know all 5 of you that read it :) It is accessible to anyone, but not a lot of people are interested in "Montana Amy" you know? Facebook is more private BUT more accessible because you are "friends" with lots more than just your friends, you know? I don't feel comfortable posting a ton on facebook because my mind has to filter through lots more people who will be reading it. And not that I would write specifically about anyone but does this make sense at all? Here is another problem: the time I could spend blogging, I end up on Facebook and catching up with everyone and then not feeling very motivated to do my blog. So Facebook has just really messed me up! Any suggestions? PS: you who keep up with both are amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe those who keep up with both are wasting too much time on the computer ;) That would be me for sure, although I don't keep up with a blog. I just give Matt a hard time when he doesn't update it. I miss you!
i just post pictures. thats all. cause mostly thats what i like look at other people's blogs for, so see their kids growing up and how they are!! :) but i hear you on posting too much on facebook, i always feel embarassed when i post too much on facebook. ah, the trials of a cyber world.
oh my gosh, i feel the same way. but don't stop your blog because i love reading it. :)
Montana Amy, I love your blog!
just somehow post to face book that you've updated your blog and then i can know what's new? i dunno, but i love your profile picture!
i feel the same way amy...make me #6 of those who read your blog :)
Post a Comment