Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

These are so awesome, I just got done eating four of them.

2 c. flour
1 c. quick cooking oats
1 t. baking soda
1 T. cinnamon
1/2 t. salt
1/2 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar (unpacked)
1 c. sugar
1 egg
1 c. canned pumpkin
1 c. chocolate chips

Combine dry ingredients in one bowl. In another cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix well. Alternately add the flour mixture and the pumpkin to the butter/egg/sugar mixture. Mixing well after each addition. Gently stir in chocolate chips. Drop onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 13-15 min.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks amy! Vera and I made these. YUMMY delicious. I love pumpkin anything in the fall.

Amy said...

im so glad you made them! are you eating most of them like i did??