Saturday, November 11, 2006

Can I be a blogger?

When I first started this blog, I thought I was motivated... but turns out, Im not. Now, I do believe that this have everything to do with being in the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy... nothing is very motivating right now. But even just now, I logged on and then took about 5 minutes to figure out HOW to create a post. Terrible. Sometimes I wonder if I am too dumb with computers to be able to do this. I need a blog coach... someone who can walk me through this so I can get going. Would anyone care to come to Montana to coach me? Sigh. Is this a hopeless cause?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear amy, it took me forever to learn how to post the first time too! what i usually do - (and i don't know if this is the right way to do it) is I click on the upper left hand icon that has a B and it says blogger - and that takes you to sign on- and then click on new post and then post. anyway, yo'ull get the hang of it!! :) I KNOW YOU WILL!!!!!!!! love, gina
ps winston just had the worlds biggest booger come out of his nose.