Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ok, 2nd practice run...

Ok, so this time it only took me 30 seconds to "create" a new post and so I think I'll throw a question out there for my few friends who know about this blog. Ok, so 3 weeks and counting till BABY arrives and I am beginning to worry some about labor. I read a book and it just decribed the pain in such a way that I am now very nervous. So here is my question: When you were going through labor, what helped you stay "calm" through your contractions? Breathing? Visualizing? What worked? I would love some advice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,

I only had contractions for 5 hours before my c-seciton and they didnt even count cause you know, they were kidn of mini. so i don't got no advice for you. But i've heard from others is that if you get an epideral then its real easy to stay calm :)

love, gina

Jamie said...

Well Amy, when I had all of my babies....err...uhhhh....ummmm...wait a minute. I HAVEN'T HAD ANY BABIES!