Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Our Baby is Here!



On November 19th, at 1:41am, our baby girl was born! She was surprisingly 2 weeks early and healthy as a horse. We could not have asked for a better blessing than our little Roslyn Kate. I have enjoyed the whole thing, minus the recovery. I even got teary leaving the hospital and passing by the room where she was born... what an awesome experience! And it's over so quickly! So now Adam and I enter into the land of parenthood, we have lots to learn. Anyone else experience a sore back from just picking up your baby, changing your baby, feeding your baby, etc.? Man, mine is sore. A whole month has already gone by, where has the time gone?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amy!! you blogged. I am excited. I will read it often. I like to read blogs, its my 'down-time' of the day since i don't understand anything on tv. ha ha. grant and i were watching TV yesterday and we were like 'this is sad, its been 3 years and still have no idea what the newsbroadcasters are saying NO IDEA!!!" AHHHH. anyway, amy, so glad you're enjoying parenthood. I am sorry your back hurts. Mine didnt hurt. Iw onder why yours does. maybe it has more to do with your labor/deliever/being not pregnant than it has to do with picking up rosie cause really, she is so light right now! have you asked your doctor? hmn... i hope it goes away soon! love you, gina