
Man, is it ever hard to get things done being a mom! How do they do it? I can just glance around my house and see a thousand things I would like to/need to do and just can't seem to get to any of them. I want to read my Isobel Kuhn book, I want to finish my Christmas presents that have sat on our table for the whole past week, I want the dust bunnies that lay EVERYWHERE to be swept up, I want to read my FamilyCircle magazine... the list goes on. Not that I don't have help. My husband has a new name, St. Adam. I have no idea how I would have survived this past month w/out him. He has been mom/dad/husband/pet owner/care-taker and friend to me... and honestly, without a complaint! I am posting a picture of him with Rosie...he loves her so very much and kisses her all the time. I joke that she'll have callouses on her cheeks from his beard! He has totally embraced fatherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment