.jpg)
I have been struggling with my blog lately. It just seems I have nothing to talk about! Does that mean I haven't been thinking? Probably. My brain has done terrible things since being pregnant and having a baby. It's hopeless and I seriously get embarrassed when I stop mid-sentence and have to say, "what was I saying?" AH! Will this get better?! For anyone who cares (it's a BIG deal to me!) Rosie is doing awesome in the sleep department. We put her down at 7:30pm and she sleeps for 8 hours, I nurse her and then she's back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. We have been waiting for this for a long time! I do connect my brain issue with the sleep deal. My brain has not had a full 8 hours sleep for a long time. I can't complain though, as I type this, I can hear my baby girl singing sweet baby tunes in her sleep. (The picture is of Rosie, I caught her smiling in her sleep.)
2 comments:
Oh Amy! You are so adorable. I forget how much fun (and FUNNY) you and Adam are. I loved, LOVED, seeing you in Missoula with Liz, even though it was such a short visit. We definitely can't go so long before we get to hang out again. Rosie is such a CUTE and sweet baby. I have some pictures to send you from that visit, but just need to get a stamp on an envelope and drop them in the mail. I'm pretty sure I have your address already. Love you lots!! -Kendra
This is such a great picture, Amy! And by the way, you look great in the picture below:)
love, Amy
Post a Comment