
Oh dear. I have read Pride and Prejudice AGAIN! I can't help it, its so good. The first time I read this book I found it really difficult to read but the more I read it the more I can comprehend that old english language. OF COURSE I had to follow it up with the movie :) I am such a sucker.
2 comments:
Totally with you on this one! I haven't read the book in awhile but I borrowed the movie from a friend and watched it over and over while I was on bedrest. It even started to grow on my husband! I'm a total nerd though - I've even watched it with the director's commentary. It's a totally new discovery for me - director's commentaries. You get to learn all kinds of random information. :)
Steph Nelson
You know this is just one of the reasons I adore you so! We just watched the A&E version over here! Amazing! Wish i would have brought the book with me. What was I thinking? How did Rosie like Mr. Darcy?
Post a Comment