Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter and Haircuts

Rosie dressed up for Easter but wouldnt let us pose her.


Rosie in the car on the way to Easter dinner at the Oster's.


My NEW haircut!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie looked adorable and your hair is super cute!

Gina said...

i love your hair amy!! is GREAT! and rosie's face is so cute :) you're right, it really has changed. she looks more and more like you guys everyday. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Rapeljes: I am so happy to now have your blog so the Geiselmans can keep up to date with all of you. It is so fun to see your children, yours, Di's and Amy's. Just think, it won't be too long and we will have a blog to keep up with our new grandbaby due the end of August. Did you kids know Melaney is pregnant? I assume your mom told you. Also, we are off to the coast with your mom and Tessa for a girl's weekend and Amy, you must keep those weekends away up in your life. Moms need a break too.

Rosie is a doll.

Love Judy

the Saling in Seattle said...

Amy, I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT. My haircut is lacking. It's a timid a-line. It needs more guts. A bolder a-line. None of the pansy hair cut stuff. I saw the Microsoft connecter in my neighborhood yesterday. I was looking for Ceasar (sp).

Roise is so darn cute. I love her eyes. Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair too! So cute and stylish! And Rosie is growing up so quickly -wow! She's such a dolly.

Anonymous said...

love your haircut and rose is looking great too!!!
i love all the pics, man that log house is amazing....i can't wait to see you guys next month!