Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rosie, the Olympic Diver

My 1 1/2 year old loves to watch the Olympic divers. While we were at my mom's house last week, she felt so inspired she dove head first, off the couch, and onto her head. Poor thing had a big bump on her forehead. She hasnt attempted it again but after each dive she watches, she cheers and then gives the sign for "more!" Sometimes she will go and point to the TV (when its off) and does these cute jumps and signs "please!" wanting us to turn on the TV to the diving. Last night she cried because the diving wasnt on and got frustrated with us that we didnt make it magically appear on the TV! I dont know why she's so fascinated with diving... perhaps she'll be in the Olympics someday.

5 comments:

Amy... said...

How adorable, Amy! How are you liking this age? Are you going to be in Spokane soon? love, Amy

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I think Jenna's favorite thing so far has been the rythmic gymnastics. She loves to dance. I wish our girls could play more often.

Jody

Gina said...

that is so cute amy!!
winston still thinks that we can control what comes on the TV. How confusing for kids!!
im gonna miss you amy. I feel sad to not see you morning often. sniffle, gina

Anonymous said...

She is probably going to be a swimmer like her dad as I recall Adam and Di spending many many hours at the pool in Fairwood. Very cute! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first little grandbaby Levi Johnathon on either Saturday or Sunday as Melaney will be induced on Saturday, her due date. Hopefully it will go fast. Love to watch your updates Amy.

Anonymous said...

maybe this is why she doesn't wear pants...that is funny :)