Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thankyou Salings!

As I mentioned before, Rosie has an infatuation with Cookie Monster. She calls him "cookie." So a box showed up at our house a few days ago and our friends had put together the cutest gift for Rosie! Inside was her very own Cookie Monster and a bag of cookies. As soon as I pulled Cookie out of the box, Rosie shouted "COOKIE!" and hugged onto him and wouldn't let go for a long time. She has to sleep with him at night as well. So THANK YOU Molly, Linda and Mike!!! You made my little 2 year old very happy :)
Here is Rosie, just a minute after she met Cookie.

2 comments:

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

Awww.. how sweet. Rosie is adorable. I had a cookie monster puppet when I was little. I used to put cookies into his mouth and he'd chomp on them and leave crumbs everywhere!

Michelle said...

I"m not very good at seeing who children look like, but in the cookie monster photo, I see a lot of Adam.