We had a fun day today. We rode the carousel, twice, once with Daddy and once with Mama. Rosie got to go out to lunch with her dad and ate SIX chicken nuggets! She watched Cookie Monster on DVD (her new favorite) and decided since she was such a big girl, she was going to skip her nap. sigh. Practically our whole team came over to sing her Happy Birthday which was so cool! Happy Birthday Rosebud! I love you!
All who joined us to sing Happy Birthday!

The Cookie Monster cake.

Rosie spoons "tea" to her new doll.
6 comments:
So sweet! Happy Birthdy Rosie!Jenna loves her tea set too. They would have so much fun sipping tea together ;) Love you guys!
happy birthday rosie!!! we love you, evie & evie's mom :)
It was so fun to celebrate Rosie with you last night! The picture of you and her with the cake is so cute. I love her smile!
Amy Rosie is so adorable. I can't believe how time flies. I really wish our girls could play....you coming to spokane at all for christmas??? Love you! Happy birthday to rosie.
Oh my goodness, did you make that cake? It is SO cute. Wow. Rosie looks a ton like you in the top picuture, Amy. In answer to your question on our blog, Anneka will keep her little clips in for awhile- usually about 30 minutes at at time.
That is such a cute doll - and a great photo of you too! You look awesome.
Post a Comment