
My dad just drove away after staying with us for a few days. We love it when "Papa" comes to visit! We were spoiled and were taken out to breakfast, we hiked the "M", we took him geo-caching for the first time, he took me to a movie (which I cant even remember the last movie I got to see in the theater!) and we took it easy at our house and drank coffee. Rosie loves her grandparents! Papa is so much fun showing her handstands and chasing her around the house. Thanks for taking the time to visit us Dad, we loved it!
3 comments:
I wish I was there!! - Kelsie
i love how your dad does handstands, he is so cool. how fun that he visited. he is such a good dad... seriously.
so amy, rosie is adorable and looking so grown up! she is totally a 2 year old now huh? time goes way too fast...!
lets talk soon. love you! gina
Amy! Love the picture! Your dad loves to play. I remember in college when he took us to the park and he was the first on the monkey bars!
Post a Comment