Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun

Rosie is just passing that really, really hard 18-23 month old phase and starting to be pleasant (most days). I really am enjoying her company :) Here are some pictures in her friends pink shoes and then in daddy's boots.

3 comments:

Gina said...

amy, she is so adorable. Im glad that you're enjoying her. I love the phase of kids where they are at rest in their little hearts and can just act good for days on end... :) love, gina

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, does she ever look like her grandma there - it is probably the dress up idea since grandma Lyla is so very good at that, always looking like a million dollars and has that wonderful fun smile all the time and joyful heart as well.

the Saling in Seattle said...

I love her in Adam's boots! So cute. No pants? hehe.