
Crazy how quickly this pregnancy is going! 25 weeks pregnant and baby (GIRL!) is doing great. It's been a different pregnancy, more quirky aches and pains that I don't remember the first time but maybe its like labor, you forget the painful aspect :) Rosie is extremely excited for "my baby" or "my sister" (I love how she has claimed her). She's going to be a great age when Baby Girl Rap makes her appearance. Adam and I went to a birthing refresher course a few nights ago and I found it so helpful! I really had no idea how to handle labor when Rosie was born. How can you get ready for something you've never experienced? So the bulk of the class was getting us into positions to endure contractions and it makes me almost excited to know what to do with those crazy, painful things. I think Adam is feeling more ready as a coach too. AND I am going to have a doula! Her name is Lindsay and she's awesome. She's a nurse and has worked in a birthing center so she knows her stuff.
Anyways, just a pregnancy update. Here is a picture from today!
7 comments:
Oh you are toooo cute!!! I'm so excited for you four!!! =)
Okay that was Susan - I didn't mean to get all mysterious on you. =)
amy! i love that picture!! its soooo cute and you look sooo good! oh, i miss you. can't believe you only have 3 months left, its going so fast!!! excited for you. love, gina
You look great....a little like me at 3 months... Kelsie
Amy, you look so cute!!! I can't believe you are 6 months already!
Thanks for that picture amy. You are such a cute pregnant girl. SO excited for you. Love you!
you are adorable amy!!! so excited about baby girl rap! and one of my closest friends is a doula, i think you'll really enjoy that relationship! praying for you!
Post a Comment