She's asleep! After being awake for FOUR hours in the night, Im glad she's asleep. I have no idea what was going on last night but tonight I am feeling sentimental. No more 2, she'll wake up and be 3. How did that happen so fast?! We rocked together in the rocking chair before bed and her little hand was on my tummy feeling "sister" kick. Such a sweet moment. Anyways, not much to say except that I feel happy and very blessed. Goodnight my little 2 year old, see you in the morning :)
2 comments:
ahh amy, we'll be dropping them off at college soon. I am so amazed at how fast it goes. I held a four year old in my lap the other day to read a story and felt happy that you still can even then. They're not too grown up yet. :) Love you!
jamie t.
can't believe it either...post some pics of your 'tiny' girl...that's what evie calls herself at 3 :)
Post a Comment