I dont know why that phrase comes to mind everytime we come home, but it does. We are home! It feels great to be settled once more. Our summers are whirlwinds but I still love 'em. We had such a great summer project in Tahoe that I didnt feel ready to leave. Great students, great staff, loved the community and the little friends for Rosie. So much life change happens on this project that its neat to be a part of it!
For now I'll just post some recent pictures... my girls are getting big so fast. Just last week I took Hazel to her 4m appointment that actually happened at 5 1/2 months and she weighs 18 1/2 lbs and is 27 inches long. And she just cut her first 2teeth. WOW! Love it!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
WOW!!! Hazel is a little lady now! Love the update!!!
Post a Comment