Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 Year Anniversary

Adam and I married 9 years ago today! Crazy! As we talked over dinner, we realized its actually 13 years if you count our dating life too. Thats a long time people! Our friend Jamie whisked Rosie out on a date, so that Adam and I and Hazel could have ours. It was great! We went to this small pizza place that makes really different kinds of pizza and it was, AMAZING! We shared a caramelized walnut, cranberry, portabella mushroom, feta, salad w/ some sort of creamy balsamic dressing... it was to die for. Then we shared an equally amazing pizza; thin crust, cherry tomatoes, fresh arugala on top, w/ some sort of dreamy cream-instead-of-red sauce. oh I love it when you go out to eat and are not disappointed in a thing! Adam even ordered the basil lemonade, it was awesome. (Molly, do you remember when we went to this place a couple years ago?). We then walked around downtown and then headed home to eat some brownies I made for Adam's anniversary present. I even wrote, "Happy Anniversary A+A" but made it too runny and it all ran together... oh well. We exchanged our cards and he gave me roses :)
Wish I had a picture to share that we had taken. It's funny how you dont really take pictures of you as a couple after kids. I need to work on that. Happy Anniversary Adam! Thank you for choosing me as your bride. I love you.

1 comment:

the Saling in Seattle said...

Wow...9 years! So great... ;-) I totally remember that place, they had "killer" salads.