Well, our baby is one...already! I cannot believe how quickly time has gone... so fast that I found myself crying over it the night before her birthday! Sheesh! I know it just keeps getting more and more fun and so I am consoled :) We spent some of the day sledding and Hazel loved it! Rosie was such a great big sister and held her tight as I pushed them down the hill. It was a beautiful day. Happy Birthday Hazel Grace! We LOVE you!
Amy those girls are sooo cute. What a great pair. I can't believe hazel is one! Miss you! p.s. good for you for venturing out in the snow! i have been the biggest wimp this winter...you inspire me :)
What an amazing family! Your children are beautiful and so full of life. Thank you so much for posting these pictures - I can just hear them giggling. Love from Granny.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Hazel! I can't believe she's 1 either. Where did the year go?! Love you guys.
Amy those girls are sooo cute. What a great pair. I can't believe hazel is one! Miss you! p.s. good for you for venturing out in the snow! i have been the biggest wimp this winter...you inspire me :)
What an amazing family! Your children are beautiful and so full of life. Thank you so much for posting these pictures - I can just hear them giggling. Love from Granny.
Happy Birthday Hazel Badazel!! Your Auntie loves you soooooo much.
:) Yahoo Hazel! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment