ok, ok, ok, im writing an entry but don't have much to say... except I think we all have the blues over here. Winter is never-ending. It really has snowed almost everyday for the last 2 weeks and its gonna get REAL cold and tons more snow tomorrow. Funny thing is, is that I dont mind the snow! Really! But Adam does and so then that affects me. My best friend had a really scary birth (she's ok, and baby is ok) but man, it really rocked my little world! so traumatic! Anyways, so my creative thinking juices have not been flowing lately. Forgive me for the Eyor entry!
3 comments:
Love ya Ames.....glad you were there for Gina! Enjoy the white stuff. Y'all are getting hit this year with so much snow.
Take Care!!!
Jamie C.
Welcome back - we'll take Eyor over silence. Winter is wearing thin for all of us. With Jim out of commission, I'm coming home, gearing up and going out to plow snow the last few nights, then coming in to make dinner, do dishes, keep the fire going and try to stay awake long enough to go to bed. See, Eyor lives at our house too.
Way to be present and strong for Gina and Grant and Lewis! Elk Mama
I feel ya Amy! I definitely have the winter blues. I'm totally over it! So Gina's birth was hard...man, that is scary. I'm glad everything is okay though. Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment