Saturday, January 29, 2011

About that "Returning"...

Well, I really had meant to return, and then, Rosie got a TEN DAY stomach virus (puking, awful stomach cramps, explosive poo)!!! It was awful and she lost weight and I was scared it was something more then it was... She's fine now. And eating like I've never seen her eat before! We barely have the table cleaned when, "mama? im hungry." Already?? But I just love watching her eat after watching her go through her little agony last week. She's not the pale little lifeless thing she was and is her rosy-cheeked self again :)

10 comments:

Kelsie said...

still waiting.....

ma said...

I've said it before.....you're a good mom. Lucky Rosie ad Hazel. Love, Elk Mama

Kelsie said...

still waiting.....

Kelsie said...

still waiting....

Kelsie said...

still waiting....

Kelsie said...

still waiting....

Kelsie said...

still waiting....

the Saling in Seattle said...

i'm waiting too....

lifeonJstreet said...

Once you were a great blogger, now I just don't know.

ma said...

Elk Mama is waiting too!