Thursday, January 13, 2011

Returning!

My neglected blog. I think Im back :) Anyways, the Rapelje's are doing well despite our loss... still doesnt seem real at times that Dave is gone... but life keeps on going and God keeps on healing and we find that we are doing fine! Praise God! The girls are growing and today was one of those days where you really love being a mom. And you really love being home and playing on the floor with them. You dont feel that everyday!! Rosie has the flu. She was up at 3am and couldnt sleep till she had thrown up (6am)and then I was sleeping w/ her on the couch downstairs... she threw up again and then I thought we might be done... but she had a fever when she went to bed tonight... we'll see. She actually is a pretty pleasant sick little girl, I really cant complain. Well, thats all random so I'll throw some pictures from the last few weeks and be done :)



4 comments:

Kelsie said...

I was JUST going to text you to say it's about time to update your blog. So Now I don't need to. =)

ma said...

Amy - you get Mother of the Year! Love, Elk Mama

Great Grandpa Rapelje said...

Amy and Adam have a great family. One thing though we want more pictures of the kids. Love you guys Great Grandpa Rapelje

Kelsie said...

UMMMM, you wrote this post a while ago and still no more new posts....