Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Babysitter is Coming!!!!!!

Nothing gets our house cleaner then when the babysitter comes. Our babysitter came today, which means I am now sitting in a clean house, even the bathrooms. It's different then when guests come... you can sorta keep them in a specific spot in your house....so you basically just need to pick up the living room and bathroom. NOT SO when the babysitter comes! You know she has to go wherever those girls take her and so I wake up the day the babysitter comes and see everything from her perspective. It wasnt pretty this morning and so I busted my rear end and got the house cleaned which REALLY meant I needed a date/break with Adam. I got Rosie into it too. 1/2 hour before the babysitter showed up the upstairs hadnt been picked up yet, "HURRY ROSIE!!! SHE'S COMING!!!" And we rush around really fast which Rosie thinks is hilarious. Halfway through dinner, after my 10th yawn, I announced I needed a coffee. Sheesh.... this all seems backwards.

2 comments:

ma said...

You cleaned for the babysitter????????"Back in my day" the babysitter (teenage me) cleaned the house while she was babysitting and also tried very hard to only nibble discreetly on any food that was in the house and hiding the evidence. I remember being SO hungry!
Hope you had a wonderful out and away and that your house was still clean when you came home. Elk Mama

the Saling in Seattle said...

i love it!! :)