*My best friend got engaged and is getting married this summer!!! I am VERY excited about this!
*We are headed to East Asia in 1 1/2 weeks!
*I cut six inches off my hair and had the lady give me some "style." I was needing to come out of survival mom mode look.
*We have 2 great gals taking care of our place while we are gone and they also will take care of the Franster... always a concern when we travel in the summers.
*Rosie is at her best right now. She's friendly towards everyone, isn't mobile and therefore not into trouble and isn't teething. She's being a dream baby. She also checked out perfect at her 6 m. check up...75 percentile in everything.
3 comments:
I'm so glad that Rosie's doing so well - she sounds like she's at a perfect age for East Asia!
You can't tell us that you got a new haircut and NOT show a picture. It's against the rules - you should know better than that.
Sounds like Rosie is the perfect age to stay home!
Ok, that last comment was from her concerned aunt who like to visit and watch Rosie grow all summer. China is so far away....
Post a Comment