Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Walk in the Snow


Well, this Mama learned from her last mistake and really bundled Rosie up for a walk in the snow. She stayed roasty toasty and I loved the fresh air... so did Fran. Yes, those are my wool socks on her arms and legs...it works great!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Rosie is so cute! I wish I could hang out with you both. I love your socks idea, she looks adorable. Miss you!
jamie tanas

Anonymous said...

What a creative Mom! :)
She looks warm and happy!
molly ms

Anonymous said...

amy...if i had a blogg, would you read it? maybe you would be the only one!

Anonymous said...

that was from molly

Amy said...

yes molly, i would read your blog ALL THE TIME!!!

Michelle said...

that is so cute! If I had wool socks, I would do the same thing! Good idea for bundling her up.