It's 4pm and I am sitting here enjoying a cup of decaf coffee and looking out the window at the snow that has been falling for the last 24 hours and wishing my sister was coming to visit me this weekend. Rosie is napping (yikes! a little late!) and I am sick. Wow! Don't you wish you could be hanging out with me right now? I sound like a lot of fun :) It's supposed to get VERY cold this week... the highest on Tuesday is predicted to be 8 degrees. So here is a picture of what our dog does when it's cold... to avoid the coldness of the floor.
3 comments:
I DO wish I could be hanging out with you right now!! =)
me too!
animals can be so odd! Do you always drink decaf? When you are so so so busy, you probably crave for those days where you can just sit and think about how cold the weather is. I wish we had more snow here.
Post a Comment