Well, Adam is gone for the week and so it's just the mama and Rosie. So far so good... but it's only been a half day :) Days are so much longer w/ a baby and no daddy around. As we drove to the airport yesterday I made a list of things to do. I need SOMETHING each day, you know? Yesterday it was the movie rental store :) Today? It's looking at me, long and blank. I've got some play dates lined up, some maybe coffee dates, church (the nursery for Rosie, yes!)... but today? I have no idea... so if you have one for me, please let me know.
3 comments:
you should put Rosie in the backpack and go shoot clay pigeons.
You are definitely right, days without daddy are so long! When Dan would leave for sales trips, I would feel paralyzed and not be able to motivate myself to do ANYTHING. I did the same thing - play dates. Visiting relatives works for me, but you dont have any family really close by! Bummer.
it's so good to her you (amy so full of laughter and fun) feel like the nursery at church is fabulous b'cuz you get a break! we are all really in the same boat! people who say cherish these little days say that from the experience of needing a break!!!
i love you amy- so glad to catch up on your life at least!
josi
Post a Comment