Amy, That toally made me laugh! I think Charlie will go far in life! I put up my ear ring "holder" tonight. I love it, thank you so much you crafty diva! :) Molly
hey amy!! i put that charlie video on my blog too. sorry i stole it from you, but it made me laugh really hard. your little rosie is so cute. miss you! Emme
4 comments:
Amy,
That toally made me laugh! I think Charlie will go far in life!
I put up my ear ring "holder" tonight. I love it, thank you so much you crafty diva! :)
Molly
hey amy!!
i put that charlie video on my blog too. sorry i stole it from you, but it made me laugh really hard. your little rosie is so cute. miss you!
Emme
I think I might have to put that on my blog too - SO SWEET and CUTE. I can see that happening with Isaac and Natalie now.
amy...i think that what makes it so funny is the little boy's accent. who can resist a british accent on a toddler??? so cute!
love ya,
steph
Post a Comment