Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So Tell Me...

I would like to know how you all get ready in the morning with kids. What do they do while you take a shower? What are your morning tricks that enable YOU to also get ready for the day?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls and I get up and have breakfast. Then Chris gets up and watches them for about 20 mins. while I get ready. =)

Anonymous said...

My baby is still young enough to take a morning nap so I have that 2 hours to have my quiet time and get ready.

Anonymous said...

put her in her highchair with some snacks or toys and bring it in the bathroom for your shower!

morning nap - if you can wait that long to get ready.

video? :) she is probably too young to stay put for that tho!

exersaucer, do you still have that?

get up before rosie and get ready? oh ... early! :)

crib time? I never got winston to do that, but some of my mom friends over here have their kids play in their crib for 30 minutes in the morning with toys and stuff.

gina

Amy said...

thanks guys! i'll try some of those tricks... if you think of any others, let me know. :)

Anonymous said...

Matt watches Jenna while I shower and then he leaves for the day. Otherwise I get up at the crack of dawn and get ready. I think crib time is a good idea and Rosie seems so laid back that I think that she would do it.

Anonymous said...

Shower at night, after they go to bed. It's way easier to do your hair & make-up with them running around than get showered. Also sit her on the counter and give her a hair brush or make-up brush so she can get ready with you, and if she sees you doing these things, she may be more likely to do it too (brushing her teeth, etc.)
Jen