I've got a snuggler of a baby and I love it. She loves to be held and to snuggle. When she's tired, when she wakes up, when we are in strange, new places she's always snuggling with us. When she isnt snuggling with one of us, she's snuggling her stuffed animals. Here she is snuggling with her dad.
4 comments:
I LOOOOOOVE HOW SHE SNUGGLES ME SOMETIMES TOO! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! SHE IS MY FAVORITE SINGLE STAFF GIRL BY FAR! (I was shouting in this message so you could here me from Central Ave.)
Amy, Rosie is sooo cute. I love seeing her new pictures. She reminds me so much of Vera with her sweet chubby cheeks. I think they would be good friends. :) I hope Vera becomes a snuggler too...love you!
that is sooooo sweet!! love snugglers.
Rosie is so sweet! I want her to teach Jenna how to be more of a snuggler. I can't get her to sit still long enough.
Post a Comment