Yes, I have been in a funk these past few weeks (this being such a BETTER week!). Lots of things contributed to it. Adam was traveling so I was home alone with Rosie for more than a week. I think that I had some issues I wasn't really facing about myself. And there was no schedule to my life because school hadn't started up. So you add too much time of thinking on my part and the fact that mommy-hood isn't as distracting for me anymore and you end up with a crazy lady! See, Rosie distracted me (not in a bad way) from life during her first year and now I am feeling like, "Hey, where's Amy? Whatever happened to her?" So a very dear friend of mine met with me and we had a heart to heart :) She spoke some much needed truth and challenged to me to get myself into a place where I could be poured into. I started a Beth Moore study through my church this past week and I can tell, it's exactly what God wanted me to do AND exactly what I needed. My schedule is back and my girls are back and meeting w/ them gives me such purpose, I love it!
So THANK YOU Nancy for being such a good friend to me!
3 comments:
I'm glad that you're doing better. I wish that we lived closer so we could hang out more. I miss you. You're lucky to have Nancy. I hope that your study goes really well. Which one are you doing?
Yeah for your very dear friend! I'm glad you're feeling encouraged. =)
i wish i were there to have coffee with you too. glad to know the funk is gone...atleast for now :)
love ya, heather mitchell...soon to be blogger :)
Post a Comment