Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An Unexpected Moment

I was sitting on the couch waiting for one of my girls to come over and wondering why she was so late. I checked my messages and she had canceled. Rosie went down early and extremely easy and so here I sit, with my cup of tea, a moment in the day all to myself! This weekend I have the opportunity to take a little trip w/ out Rosie and though I am excited, I am a bit sad. I never understood moms who freaked out when they had to leave their kids and now I am eating my past words! This trip will be good for me. Can you relate to this feeling of sadness? Just when you think your "this" type of person, you really aren't after all. More or less, your kinda like everyone else.

3 comments:

Amy... said...

Ah! I hear you!! I am pretty much the mom that used to annoy me, I think! It is all such a humbling experience:)

Stephanie said...

amy, i love you. you're so real.

Gina said...

I am so with you!! :)
gina