amy, rosie looks so different and grown up now! I havent seen a picture of her for so long... she is SO CUTE :) jenna is cute too - thats fun that they are they same age and will get to see eachother throughout the years at stuff! lov,e gina
Finally, I get to see what Rosie looks like after all this time. I have decided that from now on when I make a baby quilt I am going to request that the parents send me a photo with the quilt for two reasons, I will remember what quilt I made for that baby and see the child at the same time.
Rosie is adorable and looks like a Rapelje I think. I would have to see more of her and in person before making the final decision on that.
Thanks Grandma Lyla for sharing this blog with me. I will share it with Melaney now as well.
8 comments:
You got a great man! Excellent job on those flowers, Adam!
amy, rosie looks so different and grown up now! I havent seen a picture of her for so long... she is SO CUTE :) jenna is cute too - thats fun that they are they same age and will get to see eachother throughout the years at stuff! lov,e gina
Oh... I miss you guys! Love the pictures! It's so fun to think that Jenna and Rosie will grow up being friends/conference buddies.
Love you,
Kristi
I love the pictures! So fun! I miss you guys.
Such cute pictures!!! Rosie looks so proud of her coloring. Miss you guys. Love, Kelsie
The deer makes me think of my deer, Lips. Did I ever tell you abount her?
Roise is so darn cute!
Finally, I get to see what Rosie looks like after all this time. I have decided that from now on when I make a baby quilt I am going to request that the parents send me a photo with the quilt for two reasons, I will remember what quilt I made for that baby and see the child at the same time.
Rosie is adorable and looks like a Rapelje I think. I would have to see more of her and in person before making the final decision on that.
Thanks Grandma Lyla for sharing this blog with me. I will share it with Melaney now as well.
Love to you all, John and Judy
Post a Comment