
I just finished my first Beth Moore bible study and I cant believe that I just discovered her amazing bible studies! Have you ever gone through one? I did a 10 week study w/ some other gals in my church. This study was called, "A Woman's Heart, God's Dwelling Place." It took a very detailed look at the old testament tabernacle (the place where priests would intercede for the people). It was fascinating! Each detailed piece of this tabernacle reflected Christ, 1000's of years before He came. God is so intentional. Everything foreshadowed what was to come. Totally recommend this study (a big part of this is in video but you can also download them). Never has a bible study like this driven me to want to know Christ in such a deep, deep way.
2 comments:
thats so cool amy!
hey Amy - I'm so excited - I came across a lady here who wants to sell a brand new set (video and workbook) of a Beth Moore study - and the study it happens to be is this one! I'm glad you recommend it so highly!
Post a Comment