Last weekend we headed home to help my mom and stepdad put in wood floor in their new house. It is beautiful! They had a custom built log home and are doing much of the work themselves, so we went to help. Can I tell you the worst place possible for a toddler? A construction site. I was no help as I just chased Rosie around, keeping her from falling off of decks, stepping on nails, running in paint, eating dirt and in the midst of it all, trying to put her down for naps!!!! Sheesh! It was worth it to see my family AND we got to meet my sister's fiance for the first time. He's awesome and the wedding date has been set for September 27th, can't wait! My brother and sister in law and nieces came as well and so even though I was crazily chasing my daughter, the company made it all worth it.
The Working Crew

Inside

Outside

Rosie and her cousins!
1 comment:
WOW! Their house is beautiful. I am so glad their dream of having a log cabin has come true!
Post a Comment