Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Snow


Today was a beautiful day. Sometimes I feel like I may be the only voice God hears right now that is thankful for the snow. I cant help it because its one of the most beautiful things I know. Today it was falling so slowly, with the sun peaking through at times, making it glittery. I could have stared out the window for hours watching it. It's all melted away now... just like spring snow does. The flowers as are trying to push themselves up into the world and I believe they will soon make their appearance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy and Adam, just had a wonderful three days with your Mom and Tessa in Seattle. Heard all about you kids. We love getting together and talking about our children and their children. We are so very lucky. Be sure and check out Amy Byrd's (McCray) blog to see their updates on their new little chinese son. Adorable. You all have adorable children. If you don't have their blog here it is.

http://4byrd.blogspot.com/

Love keeping up with you all.

Anonymous said...

i thought the snow was beautiful too. it was so sunny and the flakes were so big. love ya! ~stephanie