Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We Made It!

Alaska is beautiful! We have been here for 1 1/2 weeks and are beginning to feel settled in. I wish I could post some pictures but we don't have internet and I am using just a public computer. Here are some observations about Alaska so far...
The mosquitos "Alaska's State Bird" are HUGE and plentiful!
The people are nice.
Rosie likes our empty apartment to run around in.
She has a buddy just one month older to play with (though Rosie take toys away from her and that stresses me out).
We became members of the YMCA which is just across the street.
Adam is doing a great job leading the men here!
So thats my summary so far. Wish I could keep in better contact with everyone. I'll post some blogs about stuff we do, just w/out pictures :(
Miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,
So glad you like Alaska so far. Wish we could be there with you guys. Keep letting us know what you guys are up to.

the Saling in Seattle said...

Amy in Alaska! So happy you are getting settled! :) Did you do anything for solstice?