Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Friends

God has blessed us with such great friends here. We just got back from a small support raising dinner at our friends J and Amber's. They invited people, made dinner, and gave us the opportunity to share with the group what we do and what our needs are. Such servants! They have a little girl thats just 2 months older than Rosie and so we spend a lot of time together. I think our girls are best friends :) Especially these past 2 years I have felt very blessed with the friends God has given us. Funny it took 4 years to finally meet them but it seems to be like that when you move to a new place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something so wonderful about friends who really understand the whole support thing and know exactly how to help. I can appreciate that!

So glad you're developing some great friendships in your valley!!