Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Fall Again

So this really is a great season, though the snow on Saturday was a little over the top. It has melted so no problem :) Anyways, I like Fall and here are some reasons why.
1. Crisp air
2. Apple anything (crisp, pie, cider, etc.)
3. Because it's colder now, Rosie HAS to wear pants though prefers to take them off whenever we are home.
4. Walks in the leaves. The other day Rosie and I were burying Fran in leaves and she was laughing so hard, I loved it.
5. Change. I used to despise change and now I kinda like it!!
6. I like that Fall brings some consistency day to day (not to contradict #5). Totally because of a toddler.
7. Tea in the evenings.
8. You can run anytime of the day.
9. Pumpkins and squashes.
10. The fact that my Rosebud was born in the Fall (she'll be 2 next month!!)

1 comment:

Gina said...

great post. i love the fall too!