Yes, my sister has married a wonderful man and I am very glad for them! As her sister I wanted someone who would love and take care of her and Cory is the man for the job :) Their wedding was beautiful! They got married in this historic old church in the middle of rolling wheat fields and the reception was all done in harvest theme at the grange. A bluegrass band entertained us and Rosie, especially, loved the dancing. It was a perfect day (minus the fact that I lost one of the earrings Kelsie had given me right before the wedding!). Rosie did the best that a 1 1/2 year flower girl could have possible done. Adam carried her down the last half of the isle, oh well. Here are some pictures.
(Adam was running the video camera and I was attending the bride and so we don't have a lot of pictures, including a picture of the bride and GROOM!)
Here are the sisters

The church in wheat fields

Kelsie and all our nieces

Adam, Amy and Rosie

Rosie and Mama

Sweet Flower girl
1 comment:
what great pictures!! I am so happy for kelsie!!
Post a Comment