Monday, March 30, 2009

Vintage


I wish I was more vintage. The way I dress, the way I decorate. I could look at things "vintage" all the time and would love my house to look vintage. That's challenging when your house was built in the early 90's and the fact that I'm cheap doesn't help either:) But still...
Vintage has such a broad meaning so let me tell you what I mean. I don't mean retro and I don't mean cluttery and pink. Is there such a thing as simple vintage? I think that's what my mom and my sister are, so I want to be like them. I just painted our bathroom a vintage sort of green and like things mix-matched...so maybe I am on my way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are simple vintage!! I love your house and the way you decorate. You can't go for a look, you gotta go for things you like (: -Kelsie

Jody McComas said...

I want to see pictures of your bathroom. Do you like it? Did you end up doing a curtain too?