
Have any of you seen the movie, "Miss Potter"? It's all about Beatrix Potter and I LOVE this movie. It is a little sad but overall so great, that I watched it two nights in a row. Yes, I can be a bit obsessive with things like that. Night 2 found me online looking up info about the REAL Beatrix Potter as I was watching the movie. Sheesh!
4 comments:
oooo! I want to borrow it :)
I loved this movie too! We should have a movie night and watch all of our old favorites like The Secret Garden, Little House on the Praire and Ann of Green Gables. That would be a fun day indeed!
-Kelsie
I loved this movie too! We should have a movie night and watch all of our old favorites like The Secret Garden, Little House on the Praire and Ann of Green Gables. That would be a fun day indeed!
-Kelsie
i loved this movie too amy...we are kindred spirits! :)
Post a Comment