Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Subaru
Our car broke down while I was visiting my sister a few weeks ago. We got a friend here to lend us his truck so that we could tow the "subie" home. It's a bummer it had to happen almost 4 hours from here! But she's in the garage now, with Adam, and he is taking apart the engine, fixing it. That's one thing I love about Adam, he is willing to attempt anything. He didn't grow up with any car knowledge at all but has taught himself so much in the last few years. He is a tinker-er and I like that. Theres something satisfying when you are able to fix something yourself (or in my case, if someone else fixes it for me :)) Let's hope he is able to fix it before this baby arrives, we need you Subie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh, what a man you have!!! :) As you know, my dad is a "tinker-er" too. I think it's the sign of a real man! My Dad and I joke around never to marry a man that can't fix things!!!
Post a Comment