Friday, March 26, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I am sad. I have had to say goodbye to some of my sweetest friends in the last couple weeks. They are friends that have walked life w/ me through significant times and I am different because of them! Jessie and Kristi (and their families) were on our staff team here and now have moved onto other places where God has lead them. But they leave holes behind that nobody else can ever fill. They still work with Campus Crusade and I will still see them a few times a year but its different then living daily life with them. Serving in full time ministry together has taken our friendship to a different level and so this is why I am sad. Not only are they my friends but they are my comrades :)
Here is a picture of one of our last times together. We had made a deal with our friend Katie (who passed away a few years ago) that if God ever moved us away from our team here we would buy these beautiful cups in memory of eachother... so here we are with the mugs we picked out last month. The cups are significant because they are from a place where we would meet weekly to be trained and drink coffee together.
I will miss you my friends! Thank you for all that you have done and who you are and your friendship with me. I love you very much.

Kristi, Amy, Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Amy!! I will miss seeing them too when I visit Missoula. -Kelsie