Our little Roslyn Kate turned four this past week, I cant believe it! I was careful in not creating last years scenario... Rosie does NOT like to be the center of attention. Her preschool teacher made the mistake this year to have the kids sing Happy Birthday to her and she spent the next 10 minutes in tears on my lap. At her birthday party she made it clear that Happy Birthday was NOT to be sung.... but this mama couldnt handle not singing Happy Birthday and so she let us sing it to the dog. Isnt that funny?! She had a grand time with her 2 best friends and invited them to wear their favorite dress-up dresses. She wanted a princess-pig theme (she came up with that one) and so we played pin the crown on the pig, we made pig wands and had a pig cake :) Here are some pictures.




Rosie, I love you! I love that you were given to me as a gift from God. Thank you for being just who you are!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness - singing to the dog and a princess-pig party - she's hilarious!!!! =) What a cutie! Glad it was a fun celebration. =)
Good job with the cake-so cute!!
How wonderful! :) It sounds like it was very special!!! I heart the pig cake! Has Roise ever read Olivia the Pig books?
oh amy I laughed out loud at this one, only because pig princess theme is TOTALLY something vera would come up with. Aren't they so crazy?? I love it. She is so beautiful ames!
Post a Comment