Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Will you pray?

Adam's dad just found out this past week that he has cancer. They found it in his lungs but need to run tests to see if its anywhere else. He see's the oncologist tomorrow to get it all figured out. We are all so sad and anxious and trying to trust the Lord in all of it. Will you pray that he gets good rest tonight? He feels really bad and is short of breath. Pray that he feels peace in the midst of everything. His name is Dave. Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Amy. I'm so sorry to hear about Adam's dad. Love, Karri

Jody McComas said...

I heard this week about his dad. I'm so sorry. Please keep us all posted. Love you.

Anonymous said...

we will be praying amy!! love you guys!
jamie t.

Anonymous said...

Ames,

I will be praying.

Jamie C.

Amy said...

thank you my friends!!