Saturday, September 19, 2009

Honestly, Fritos?

Rosie woke up at 5:30 this morning, that's early around here. Adam is a night owl and went to bed at 2am, I am a morning person and pregnant so I went to bed much earlier. SO when Rosie woke up this morning, I was the one to go get her and put her in bed with us. She really tried to go back to sleep but around 6:00 announced that she was hungry. Much to Adam's credit, he took her down stairs for a snack... I was singing his praises while I snuggled back down in our bed. Then they were back, she had eaten a peach and what was that smell? BBQ Fritos? First, where did they come from and second, a quick morning snack to put her back to sleep?! And it wasnt just a couple it was a baggie full of them! There was about a 1/2 hour of munching in the dark, there was a great attempt to fall back asleep as well, but how to sleep with a mouth of potent BBQ Fritos?! Needless to say, I got hungry and at 7:00, Rosie and I headed down stairs. I don't think the Daddy was fully awake after 3 1/2 hrs. of sleep.

3 comments:

the Saling in Seattle said...

Amy, that's so funny!

susan said...

That's hilarious!! Yes, I wouldn't imagine that munching on a bag of chips in bed would lead to too much sleep. =)

We promise not to turn Adam in.

Jody McComas said...

I think that's hilarious! I'm pretty sure I don't care what Matt feeds Jenna if he's the one who gets up with her. I love the difference between moms and dads.