Sometimes I get mad at Rosie and lately she seems to know how to melt all my anger away.
Rosie, "You mad Mama?"
Me, "No Rosie, Im frustrated"
Rosie, "Be happy Mama!"
Me, "Im trying Rosie"
Rosie, "You happy Mama?"
Me, "Yes, Im happy" (And I really am by then!)
Again today...
Me, "Rosie, did you color your socks with a pen?"
Rosie, "Yes"
Me, "We dont color our socks with pens, ok?"
Rosie, with a scrunched up face, "It's ok, it's ok, we wash it"
Me, "Yes, its ok and we will wash them, but we don't color our socks ok?"
Rosie starts waltzing around the room, sorta waddling.
Me, "Rosie, say 'ok mama' what? did you go pee pee in your underwear?"
Rosie, "yes"
I try to keep it on the positive as I begin to take off her pants, realizing the potty-training seems to trump all other training. We struggle to take off her wet pants and she says, "I won't color socks Mama" I smiled at her and said "thank you." She really is a good girl!
1 comment:
so sweet amy...evie does that alot to me...'you sad mommy?'...hmmm...i think i might be alot and she notices. yikes! you are a great mommy my friend!
Post a Comment