Sunday, September 06, 2009

Pregnant Sisters

I am pregnant! Truly a miracle for me because there are hoops we have to jump through and many, many, many prayers for a wee baby to begin growing in me (THANK YOU for all who prayed)! It's super exciting because my sister and I get to be pregnant at the same time! She is 3 months ahead of me and due on my birthday :) NEW baby rap is due at the end of February. Rosie is very excited and will put her hands on my tummy and tell me the baby is "gettin' bigger!" Here is a picture when Kelsie came to visit this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Amy!!!! You are a cute pregnant lady...what a blessing.

Jamie C.

susan said...

OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I was sooooooooooo happy to click on your blog and find THIS!!!!! Happy happy happy. =)

the Saling in Seattle said...

YES! This is such a great picture!

Anonymous said...

yay! what a cute picture! how are you feeling??? ;)